Give us some way to reset CD on Trick Move.

Tifo-Dias

it is so easy to blaze trough mobs on dailies on a guardian, with reset on force leap, or a trooper, with double blitz, or even shadow with their 10s kill-reset on shadow stride... we should have something along these lines.. 35s cd is too damm long for a gap closer on a melee class.

So... what are you using your rolls on?

you are not comparing scamper to trick move .. right?

i mean.. comparing a 12m roll foward to a 30m targeted blink that can be used in air and even dodge some obstacles...

scamper is meh... i'd trade for force speed in a heartbeat... granted it is better than nothing, but still..

i mean, if shadows can have a reset on shadowstride why can't we have the same 10s kill/reset on trick move? it is certainly not asking too much... and would speed up daillys run

I'm bringing up the double 12m roll with a 10s cooldown and either damage immunity or healing perk on use because its a huge part of how scoundrels get around a fight quickly and has a very low cooldown all the time. Edited by Gyronamics

it is so easy to blaze trough mobs on dailies on a guardian, with reset on force leap, or a trooper, with double blitz, or even shadow with their 10s kill-reset on shadow stride... we should have something along these lines.. 35s cd is too damm long for a gap closer on a melee class.

Next the guardian or the vanguard hops in this thread and claims he wants to have stealth because operatives/scoundrels and shadows/sin have them and it is so easy to speed past many mobs.

Class difference ftw

Edited by quantez

Next the guardian or the vanguard hops in this thread and claims he wants to have stealth because operatives/scoundrels and shadows/sin have them and it is so easy to speed past many mobs.

Class difference ftw

yeah, tough i'm comparing two stealth classes, and one of them happens to be the only melee without some sort of reset or reduce its cd significantly (not that lame 10s excuse of reduction ¬¬)

Class difference ftw

As a guardian main I'd like stealth after all everyone has my reflect now. You know or a better version XD

OK i had to be a smart alec. My scoundrel is a healer so the most use I get out of roll is skipping mobs in EV.