5 Strongholds up to visit

Hello everyone....

I have 5 stronghold's that since it began has been a pet peeve of mine... So since I have them at a 100% decoration, I thought I would share my links to My YouTube channel so that anyone can view and maybe help some of our new players get ideas of what stuff looks like where , etc.... And I will always be adding new items as I get stuff.... I've learned a lot from others and my time to share and hope to help so folks out there...

Have a Great Day!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebzpjoYwvT4_KlM_CJnd-w

Edited by Master_Neaj

I only had time to look at the Nar Shaddaa vid, and I like what you did with the place! Lots of attention to detail, I liked it. Definitely showed how much you can do with the less expensive decos mixed with the pricier items, the rooms looked welcoming and comfortable, and that's important. I liked the little specimen room with the hanging eggs, that was a cool touch. I think you did a really nice job.

Also, I am also a big Lindsey Stirling fan, many points for your excellent taste in music. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thank You.... I tried to do something basic with the use of the pack and achievement Decorations primarily for folks that may only have some of the more extensive decorations and a lot of basic as well as not Theme based except for the Home world Stronghold's.... I also want to give props out to many of the You Tube Video's out there that are awesome in their decorations.... If you just type in SWTOR Strongholds https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=SWTOR+Strongholds in the search you get pages of stuff, Including SWTOR Central, Sworista, Vulkk, TheWaspyPeach, xLetalis, Dulfy, Kid Lee, SWTOR Guy, SWTOR TV and so on. There is so much info there I hope New players that get a Stronghold or even players looking for ideas and all will go to these channels. Just imagine how much is just on the Link I have provided and then if you search by specific ones, Whooo... there is plenty To Keep you busy....