Fix for Returning Khem Val

Foambreaker

For the people who foolishly selected Zash, give them Zash, old ugly Zash, and don't let her be customized. Have her randomly arrive and replace whatever companion is currently active :p

Can't believe anyone would betray Khem Val like that :D

My Assassin was full dark side. It was a dark side option. Obviously I was going to follow through with that option. Plus Zash is a wealth of knowledge in the dark side of the force and is forever bound to you. Why not have that knowledge enslaved to you?

My Assassin was full dark side. It was a dark side option. Obviously I was going to follow through with that option. Plus Zash is a wealth of knowledge in the dark side of the force and is forever bound to you. Why not have that knowledge enslaved to you?

She might be bound to you as long as she's in Khem's body but that doesn't mean she can't lie to you or use others to hurt you ... she just can't physically harm you directly. Also, the last time I ran through the option to choose between Khem or Zash there was no alignment shift on any of the choices. This was quite recently so they may have changed that but I don't recall there ever being a dark or light side option to that choice.

Zash is inferior to my Inquisitor in almost every way. She looks to prolong her existence while my Inquisitor seeks to become a god. :p

Edited by RaiderMid

Picking Khem was not a light side choice.

• 11 months later...
So many alignment decisions are arbitrary in SWTOR. Killing an enemy or traitor after not accepting a surrender from them is DS----But sending them to a superior who is at the very least sadistic and uses a mind consuming lethal device is LS. (just one of many LS/DS contradictions).

So many alignment decisions are arbitrary in SWTOR. Killing an enemy or traitor after not accepting a surrender from them is DS----But sending them to a superior who is at the very least sadistic and uses a mind consuming lethal device is LS. (just one of many LS/DS contradictions).

Necro necro necro. Why?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.