Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Returned to game. No new intros.

Firepolice

So I recently decided to come back to the game as a subscriber.

I apparently already had the newest expansion because one of my characters is level 70.

However, I wanted to just start over since it's been a while. I noticed that the starting cinematic for a character didn't change.

I thought there were gonna be new intros and it's suppose to look more like a movie, at least from what I saw via advertising.

What am I doing wrong.

I've seen a couple of the new intro scenes for creating a new character and so far I really like them. They seem to better introduce the character to the story for me. I've seen the Bounty Hunter, Operative and Knight scenes.

The largest that has been modified I think was Agent? Bounty Hunter?

Smuggler, too. We actually get to see their fancy flying as they come in to land on Ord Mantell. Their conversation with Skavak is better paced and seems more urgent, as it should given the nature of their dialogue; they move quickly, walk around more, etc. (And we get a better explanation as to where Corso was all that time before he came running in.)

So I recently decided to come back to the game as a subscriber.

I apparently already had the newest expansion because one of my characters is level 70.

However, I wanted to just start over since it's been a while. I noticed that the starting cinematic for a character didn't change.

I thought there were gonna be new intros and it's suppose to look more like a movie, at least from what I saw via advertising.

What am I doing wrong.

The intros are definitely different! I have enjoyed watching a few of them as i made new toons during double exp! Welcome back too :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.