<Invictus> Returning imp-side, force & non force RP/PVE Guild.

Invictus

Invictus was a guild a long time ago, until I lost control and it was ravaged. Recently I reacquired it, and bought a flagship with the intention to restart the guild. Since it is in the process of restarting, it is fairly casual for the time being. Eventually I would like to restart the Guild ops and mentorship program, but for now this is a place to find like-minded people, enjoy casual rp, conquest, and other pve/rp events.

Rp

When it comes to rp, we accept both force users and non force users, as well as any variation of force users. The guild is not associated with any faction, whether it be Empire, Zakuul, Republic, or any other such group. There are weekly Initiations (Time and days declared in MOTD, may be held whenever enough are online and there's the need) which serve as introductions to the guild and a time to establish your character. Attending one is how you get your first rank up - and these sessions will also be where you may enter a mentorship once there are enough Mentors and players interested.

Any other rp is currently casual. There is a flagship with faculties to rp in, such as a booze room. Rp events may also be held at my own stronghold or the site of pve events.

Features

Currently, we offer the standards:

• Guild Bank
  • Flagship
  • Fully unlocked SH (Decorations needed)
  • Website

Looking to join?

Post your in game name below, or find me (Infernium) in game! Feel free to search "Invictus" on the who list and ask for an invite from any member, but I cannot guarantee invitations on their behalf.

Guild Initiation being held Mon 5/22/17 at 10 pm Pacific time. These initiations are introductions to the guild, with a short explanation and informative session about the guild, before an rp event held in the guild flagship in its own room. Attending is the first step in climbing the ranks. New members, potential members, and both Uninitiated and already Initiated members are allowed.