Republic Lv 60 Character Token Robe With Hood Up?

Elemutation

I assume you mean the Jedi Knight's robe? That's the only one that has a version with a hood. If so, you can get that version from the Alliance crates (there are two versions; one with hood up, one with hood down). It's bind to legacy, actually.

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/remnant-underworld-knight/

Cool, thanks! Does it come the item roll come from certain crates, or all of them?

Cool, thanks! Does it come the item roll come from certain crates, or all of them?

It comes only from the ancient artifact crates - the ones you turn in to Sana-Rae. (Sana-Rae's crates drop knight and consular gear; Oggurob drops agent and inquisitor gear; Bey'wan Aygo drops warrior and trooper gear; Hylo Visz drops smuggler and bounty hunter gear.)

Edited by Jagaimee

I have obtained it but cant remember if hood is up or down (cant look it up, my pc needs repairs atm). It's BoL.

However the odds of getting it are... well, think 3PO in the asteroid field. I seem to get bracers most of the time. :rolleyes:

Edited by BenduKundalini

I have obtained it but cant remember if hood is up or down (cant look it up, my pc needs repairs atm). It's BoL.

However the odds of getting it are... well, think 3PO in the asteroid field. I seem to get bracers most of the time. :rolleyes:

There are two versions, one with the hood up and one with the hood down. They're named the same, though. And yeah, the odds are a tad wonky, but not impossible; I've gotten a few versions with the hood up and one with the hood down (after starting to doubt that one actually existed :p).

There are two versions, one with the hood up and one with the hood down. They're named the same, though. And yeah, the odds are a tad wonky, but not impossible; I've gotten a few versions with the hood up and one with the hood down (after starting to doubt that one actually existed :p).

Now I'm starting to doubt the hood up one exists!! I've gotten 2 alts up to 20 influence with Sana-Rae and have gotten basically everything twice, including three hood down robes. Ugh.

Now I'm starting to doubt the hood up one exists!! I've gotten 2 alts up to 20 influence with Sana-Rae and have gotten basically everything twice, including three hood down robes. Ugh.

Uuurggh... that's awful. :( Well, they definitely do exist...apparently they're just rare? I thought the drop rate was low for the ones with the hood *down*. Hmph. Sorry about that.