Q: Do all companions have a 'refusal' achievement in Fallen Empire?

KitKatDave

[MILD KOTFE/KOTET SPOILER]

Well, as the title already says, i wonder if every potential companion during KotFE & KotET have a 'refusal achievement'.

During my first playthrough of the expansions i simply tried to gain all companions. When i came to the mission to recruit some Wookie (not Bowdaar) it was the first time i had to choose to either recruit the Wookie, or let Broonmark kill him and recruit Broonmark instead.

At that time i chose the Wookie, as that was the mission & it was a Light sided playthrough, thus forcing me to refuse the services of Broonmark. Refusing Broonmark got me an achievement of doing so, and so i wondered if every potential companion has a similar achievement to get. Ofcourse with Yuun youre not giving a choice. (as far as i know)

Right now im doing another playthrough on a Sith, so i suppose now would be the better time to refuse/kill the potential recruits and get the achievements on the way. But i would like to know if this is something you can do for all potential companions or only a few, so maybe i can save myself a lot of time.;)

Edited by KitKatDave

Here's a list that do have them:

Dr Lokin

Skadge

Sgt rusk (marshal now)

Talos

Xalek

Broonmark

Ak'ghal Usar (daeshad like khem val)

Those are the known ones with the achievements some others can be refused but don't have the achievements to be rewarded.