I did IA DS - is LS different enough to have fun?

Mashugana

I've completed twp class stories - Sith Warrior/Jugg (mostly Light Side) and Inquyisitor/Sorc (mostly dark side). I think the tone and companions would be pretty different if I did the Sith Warrior again as Dark Side. Does the Inquisitor tone and story change a lot if you go Light side?

I'm debating what to level next and I love double bladed light sabers :)

LS really brings out the hypocrisy of the Jedi (as, oftentimes, the inquisitor's more light side than they are!) and the failings of your fellow Sith. When it comes down to it, the light-side Inquisitor...really is just a decent guy/gal trying to muddle through Sith politics and powerplays the best they can.

So yeah, it's different from dark-side. Dark side... you just happen to be more tenacious (and audacious) than your fellow Sith to achieve your goals. That's all that differentiates you from them.

You also get a unique light-side option of dealing with the Force-ghosts at the very end of the story.

Although taking said Light Side option is like painting a big ol' target on your Inquisitor's back, so I personally never do it regardless of how Light Side my Inquisitor is. Edited by J_Craver