Showdown on Iokath looting?

DoyleWat

I am curious, during the walker battle in the Showdown on Iokath mission, why in the world would you have all these enemy bodies showing loot but ever time you try to loot it says this feature has been disabled. I "suggest" getting rid of the loot indicators or enable the ability to actually loot the bodies.

I have noticed this is the case with all the "walker" battles, but the one during the Iokath mission was even more annoying as I had loot indicators all over the battlefield and no way to actually loot. :-(

The purple was likely a reputation item.

When you finish with the walker and it goes into the cut scene, hit escape. I believe you will have a difficult mob to fight. You can either "disappear" if you have stealth or use heroic moment to stay alive. Even if you die, you can still go loot all the loot. When you are done, go back to where the cut scene auto started, find the npc that triggers it and finish the mission.

FYI, some of the loot indicators disappear after a cut scene has started or played, but you just need to look for the bodies and look at your cursor icon when you mouse over them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.