Another maintenance

Ricul

Enought with the goddamn maintenances already. In Europe they are 2pm-6pm. That is the little bit of time between sleeping and working. Thanks a lot. What do you even have to maintain? It's not that there is any new content to speak of. How about you do that 2pm-6pm crap in the U.S. for once. I feel like a second class citizen. Or just seperate the servers already you lazy ****s.

Dude, the hamsters running the servers need feeding, the dead ones need to be replaced and the hero engine needs its weekly psychologist session as it is on the verge of committing suicide.

Don't expect to play at all tomorrow, I certainly am not.

Um... maybe because the studio's in Austen, Texas? In America?

If they tried to find a time zone that wouldn't affect anybody in America OR Europe, somebody SOMEWHERE would complain. I'm not actually sure there is such a time zone. Is there? One that's in the middle of the night for both America and Europe? Does such a thing exist? (I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely curious.)

Edited by Jagaimee

Um... maybe because the studio's in Austen, Texas? In America?

If they tried to find a time zone that wouldn't affect anybody in America OR Europe, somebody SOMEWHERE would complain. I'm not actually sure there is such a time zone. Is there? One that's in the middle of the night for both America and Europe? Does such a thing exist? (I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely curious.)

Hypothetically, if they did it, say, 8 AM GMT, it'd be starting between midnight and 3 AM in the US, so at the very least, you probably wouldn't see many Americans inconvenienced, and Europeans wouldn't have it any worse than what the American audience currently has. The Australians, on the other hand...

Hypothetically, if they did it, say, 8 AM GMT, it'd be starting between midnight and 3 AM in the US, so at the very least, you probably wouldn't see many Americans inconvenienced, and Europeans wouldn't have it any worse than what the American audience currently has. The Australians, on the other hand...

And there's that "somewhere, somebody will complain" thing. :p (Thanks for answering my question, though; I was legitimately wondering about that.)

It use to have those time when it first launched. I remember them changing the times but I dont recall them ever giving a reason for the change.

Enought with the gosh darn maintenances already. In Europe they are 2pm-6pm. That is the little bit of time between sleeping and working. Thanks a lot. What do you even have to maintain? It's not that there is any new content to speak of. How about you do that 2pm-6pm crap in the U.S. for once. I feel like a second class citizen. Or just seperate the servers already you lazy ****s.

So ... Europeans get out of work at 2pm and go to sleep at 6pm? Seems a little ... off. I mean, I know not everyone has the same work times but still, seems off. Also, if they did maintenance/patches that ran from 2pm to 6pm (eastern, which is the time zone I'm in so I'll use that) it wouldn't bother me overmuch. I get out of work at 4:30pm and go to sleep at about 10:30pm so I'd still have a few hours of playtime.

And, shockingly enough I know, they do have to maintain their servers, regardless of new content. Sometimes they even do bug fixes (not often enough, sadly). And it's not like they do it every day. Or even every week.