Bonus Series Fleet NPC Locations

Nevelyna

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to bother, but I'm trying to do a pretty 'completionist' playthrough on a new toon.

I was reading that the Bonus Series for NAR SHADDA and ALDERAAN both have breadcrumb NPC quest givers on the fleet in the Combat Training area, but with the new changes to the section, I can't seem to find them...

Right now, I'm just starting chapter 2, so I don't expect the ALDERAAN NPC to be interactive, but I should, hopefully, be able to get the NAR SHADDA quest from Major Tsel'rbah.

So, my question: Does anyone know if/where these NPCs have moved to with the Combat Training area remodel?

Thank you all so much in advance for your help!!!

Thank you for the tip! But I'm already at level 70, so I know that I should be able to get the quest.

I also know that I could just go ahead and get both of the bonuses on-world, but I tried that with ALDERAAN, and the dialogue pretty strongly hints that your character has already spoken to someone prior to getting there, so it just felt like I was missing something.

I know that it's just crazy-completionist, but I'd like to find the breadcrumbs anyway. :) :) :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.