Bounty Hunter Story Quest "Some People Just Need Killing"

SKTG

I am at the stage where I have to use an escape pod to return to the Tyrant to kill the Sith. I cannot find a working escape pod! Only two are the ones I sabotaged prior to meeting the Chancellor (I let the Chancellor live). Found a room north of these pods with a highlighted control panel, however when I went to press it, my BH shot it to pieces.

How do I get back to the Tyrant? Tried running back to the shuttle bay, but nothing available there to board.

Can anyone advise me please?

Update: Bailed out to the imperial station then reset quest and re-travelled to the Tyrant. Game had bumped me further into the quest chain so that I arrived as the Tyrant was being pummeled and I had to hunt around to find the Darth (his position does not show up on the map). Was able to progress to end of quest from there.

Edited by SKTG

Never had an instance where Torman not showing up before, ever.

After rigging those pods to keep Janurus from escaping, you go to defeat the personal guards and then deal with the supreme chancellor because of that Sith, Jun Seros. His sheer ignorance, powerplays and being a warmonger for wanting his target dead by using others brought the BH to this point.

anyway, after dealing with the chancellor, you got to escape off the ship and the only way back is off an escape pod. the only escape pods you will find are one of the rigged ones which require the rigged explosives to be disarmed and the pod used.