bring back older cartel market items

things such as revans robes relaxed jumpsuit etc should be brought back for newer players like myself i joined about 2 years ago and never got to get this stuff i would like to have them i have checked GTN but it's overpriced as **** like trillions of credits for just one or two pieces so it would be great if they brought some of the older stuff back.

Not sure what the developers or marketing specialst goals are with the cartel market or if they support rarity and discontinued items now as well as outragous in game prices. It would be nice for them to cycle through 1-2 older items in newer cartel pacts. Might actually save some developing cost/ time, generate more pack sells. At least restart the cartel cert drops from new packs to reopen the cartel market vendors...but what do i know...

-Ashur

Not sure what the developers or marketing specialst goals are with the cartel market or if they support rarity and discontinued items now as well as outragous in game prices. It would be nice for them to cycle through 1-2 older items in newer cartel pacts. Might actually save some developing cost/ time, generate more pack sells. At least restart the cartel cert drops from new packs to reopen the cartel market vendors...but what do i know...

-Ashur

Maybe they could go about every month or so and just re-release things as well as put new things in they can do both there is no reason for them to not put new things in because they're bringing back older items or at least add everything back in the cartel market and keep it there instead of taking things out they can keep everything in the cartel market add in filters and a search bar and people can buy what they want when they want and from a business point of view it would give them a lot of money and it benefit them greatly in terms of sales

Edited by Deadly_Icecream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.