Revan sidequests

StratusBoy

You have to have an Imperial character for those specific quests. On Dromund Kaas, you'll come across a Sith apprentice - can't recall his name - by The Wall (a landmark on that planet). You should be running by The Wall at one point or another in your class quests, so you'll come across it naturally. He'll give you a quest chain that will lead you to those sidequests.

The one dealing with Revan's mask is one of my absolute favorite side-quests in the entire game. :D

You have to have an Imperial character for those specific quests. On Dromund Kaas, you'll come across a Sith apprentice - can't recall his name - by The Wall (a landmark on that planet). You should be running by The Wall at one point or another in your class quests, so you'll come across it naturally. He'll give you a quest chain that will lead you to those sidequests.

The one dealing with Revan's mask is one of my absolute favorite side-quests in the entire game. :D

Dromund Kass? Boy, oh boy, have I missed it. Thank you sir. Well, I guess I'm going back to Dromund Kass :D

Dromund Kass? Boy, oh boy, have I missed it. Thank you sir. Well, I guess I'm going back to Dromund Kass :D

Sure thing! :) I'm not sure if you need to have sidequests enabled on your map... it *should* be marked with a purple triangle, like class quests. He's standing next to the speeder pad near The Wall.

Have fun!! :D

You have to have an Imperial character for those specific quests. On Dromund Kaas, you'll come across a Sith apprentice - can't recall his name

Sandor. His name is Sandor. He used to be in Kaas City near the central taxi point, but now he is near The Wall taxi point. He will have a purple mission-giver marker over his head.