The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Role-Player packs

It would be nice to have a way to purchase emotes. Direct purchase of individual (and specific) emotes would be great for the RP folks. Barring that, 3 or 4 all-or-nothing sets would be OK.

Might be nice to also have mod-able versions of all the starting outfits available... or a vendor on the starter worlds to re-purchase them for use in the fashion designer option... since quite often, those outfits got lost the first time somebody hit "sell junk" at a vendor.

It would be nice to have a way to purchase emotes. Direct purchase of individual (and specific) emotes would be great for the RP folks. Barring that, 3 or 4 all-or-nothing sets would be OK.

Might be nice to also have mod-able versions of all the starting outfits available... or a vendor on the starter worlds to re-purchase them for use in the fashion designer option... since quite often, those outfits got lost the first time somebody hit "sell junk" at a vendor.

I agree. I don't have the starting Trooper set on my oldest character and I wish I could re-buy it. A starter worlds vendor that sold those outfits (either as greens for outfit designer, or as fully moddable orange shells) would be awesome. Super awesome if they became legacy bound moddable oranges...

• 1 month later...