Will never do chapters again

Tolkyyn

Is this a new issue? I've always been able to complete the open chapter or select a new one without more opening

Must be new, I know Boyd said there would be a new way of us getting our Companions back from KOTFE, but never said any specifics. This could also be a /bug to.

OK, just reset your current chapter (not even sure you need to do that tbh) and take one of the chapters you have already completed... and complete it... done. I recommend KOTFE chapter 9 for this, space barring through it takes minutes. Depending on the chapter you had originally tried, you may need to visit the companion terminal to get the odd companion back into your roster. Edited by leehambly

I seriously dont think the Devs would've changed the mechanics on how we do the KOTFE/KOTET chapters yet without a a Livestream or Community posts.

My Commando was just about to start the mandolorian chapter but my friend told me to go back an do Dreams and Visions 'cause it gave a lot of cxp, so I jumped into that. Just a few minutes in, my group wanted to raid, so I left. Now I cannot get into Odessen, I'm locked out. And it says I'm still in that chapter, and I cannot abandon it.

My Commando was just about to start the mandolorian chapter but my friend told me to go back an do Dreams and Visions 'cause it gave a lot of cxp, so I jumped into that. Just a few minutes in, my group wanted to raid, so I left. Now I cannot get into Odessen, I'm locked out. And it says I'm still in that chapter, and I cannot abandon it.

Ok. So you haven't finished kotfe then? Yeah you're locked out. This is nothing new. You need to finish the Mandalorian chapter. It's wonky cause you get Torian. You can escape out of CH 15 when it starts but the companion granting chapters are wonky. I thought you'd completed the chapters but you havent.

I've re-done chapters of old myself, so when to re-do an old mission it either gets locked there, or you have to go back to the KOTET mission you haven't finished or started. But there is almost 2 different KOTFE and KOTET luanchers, but only 1 of them: and i dont remember right off right now, bit the real launcher will let you go back to the KOTET saga lines.