Ranked ELO system

Alex_York

Rework is needed, maybe balance it a little more? Beyond 2k it's usually -15 or more for a lose and +2-5 for a win, depending on ELO difference. How is that fair since you can magically get teamed up with 3 sh*tters and will lose anyway? Make it more like dota? Deviation should not be this severe.

ELO can work in a competitive PvP scene with a large active population of competitive players to support it. Swtor's Ranked PvP is unfortunately none of those. System is too easy to abuse and hardly anything is done. Edited by FerkWork

This is why I only play ranked for the shiggles and CXP/UC. It's impossible to take seriously. I mean, I do my best, but Galactic Command has basically ruined it due to the farming.

I got two CXP farmers on my team yesterday. It was actually in a regs arena but this is even worse in ranked. These PvE Warrior Heroes just ran into the corner and waited for the other team to kill them. Great.

The sad thing is I don't even blame them. Galactic Command encourages this behavior.

Edited by stoopicus

This is why I only play ranked for the shiggles and CXP/UC. It's impossible to take seriously. I mean, I do my best, but Galactic Command has basically ruined it due to the farming.

I got two CXP farmers on my team yesterday. It was actually in a regs arena but this is even worse in ranked. These PvE Warrior Heroes just ran into the corner and waited for the other team to kill them. Great.

The sad thing is I don't even blame them. Galactic Command encourages this behavior.

Yeah and if past precedent is followed they will discontinue Ranked rather than refine the system.

instead of putting the top rated dps with the top rated healer and tank all the time, they should make the dps matching system random so it's not a guarantee to always get on the better team. It's very easy to manipulate the way the system is atm. and that's why you have soo many players over 3k rating.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.