The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

RP

Mefapll

A friend and i have been role playing for a while on our toons and they have got married, i was wondering if there were any decorations which looked good for a wedding or a good spot on a planet for a wedding. I would prefer to have it at a strong hold if possible. I am playing on a on a sith.

If this post does not belong here please tell me and i will be happy to move it to the correct place.

A friend and i have been role playing for a while on our toons and they have got married, i was wondering if there were any decorations which looked good for a wedding or a good spot on a planet for a wedding. I would prefer to have it at a strong hold if possible. I am playing on a on a sith.

If this post does not belong here please tell me and i will be happy to move it to the correct place.

There *are* things that look good for *a* wedding, of course. Are there things that are right for *your* wedding? Harder to say. Well. Harder for *us* to say. For you and your RP-partner, that'll be different. You know what you want, and we don't. For Stronghold decorations, I'd suggest using the preview functions in the Stronghold editor to see what things look like.

Wasn't there a spa/ hot- tub added recently?

Luxury spa

This is for newly-weds mind-you. If you're married over a week, there's quite a few single beds and separate rooms.

You can even keep your Twi'lek holo dancer in you man-cave, while your partner snuggles up with her Wall freezer. and Treek teddy bear.

:rak_01:

Edited by Storm-Cutter

You can even keep your Twi'lek holo dancer in you man-cave

Dang it, now you got me thinking about this.

One of the male NPC decorations is sitting down looking up. Put him and the dancer in the tub with both of them looking at one another.