The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mactoria's Secret Fashion Show | 7th May, 19:00 BST | The Red Eclipse

MacGeiler

Hey guys!

After way too long of a break Mactoria's Secret, SWTOR's most notoriously rigged Community Event, returns to The Red Eclipse - less rigged than ever (no, really)!

For those who don't know, Mactoria's Secret is a fashion show I regularly conduct to steal other people's looks, feel better about my own and have an excuse to wear my sunglasses and scarf indoors. Alternatively: It's a stage for you guys to proudly present the character you have been working on since forever.

We all know the ultimate goal is to earn my approval, but to spice things up the winner will receive a code for 2400 Cartel Coins. How to win, you ask? I'll be judging every one of the participants with my renowned nitpickiness until there is only a certain number left (that's the rigged part). From then on, I'll be running a straw poll in my stream's chat deciding who will be the glorious victor (that's the new kind of less-rigged-than-ever part, I guess).

But of course we're all winners, so I'll be giving away codes for Cartel Coins during the event for anyone watching the show over on https://www.twitch.tv/macgeiler!

If you're wondering what all that actually looks like in practice, or what that nonsense about me wearing sunglasses and a scarf I mentioned earlier was about - here's a replay of one of the events to give you an idea: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126491642

To sign up, simply reply to this thread with your Name and Faction (Harassin - Empire). Alternatively you can hit me up on Twitter, Twitch or ingame. Please understand that it's first come first serve, I might not be able to invite everyone. Also, I'd ask anyone signing up to be online around 30 minutes before the show starts, so I can roll out the invites.

That is 7th May, 19:00 BST on The Red Eclipse.

I always have a great time doing these so I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to see all the different ways you original people make use of a Black and Black Dye (not judging, it does look kinda cool)!

Hope to see you there,

Mac