Mission Points Missing from Transporation Maps

Nyghtfal

Images are worth a thousand words, so see link below. This appears to have cropped up with the last patch.

EDIT: Problem solved. I was already in the zone the mission was in. The mission waypoint is so far to the East of the zone that I mistook it as pointing to the next zone over. I've removed the photobucket link to the screenshot I took.

Edited by Nyghtfal

Just a fyi, your website is blocked as a sex **** website by Websense.

If that listing is correct, it's usually a good idea to announce such when posting such a link. I now have to deal with the librarian who's going to ask why I was visiting such a website and will probably ban me for the day. Thanks.

If that listing is not correct, you may want to report such to them.

edit: Yup, banned for the day. Thanks.

Edited by dr_mike

Just a fyi, your website is blocked as a sex **** website by Websense.

If that listing is correct, it's usually a good idea to announce such when posting such a link. I now have to deal with the librarian who's going to ask why I was visiting such a website and will probably ban me for the day. Thanks.

If that listing is not correct, you may want to report such to them.

edit: Yup, banned for the day. Thanks.

All I saw when I looked around was an empty Wordpress site.

There might be something that can be directly linked the way the image was, but without knowing the URL, you're not gonna find it easily.

Maybe there is and a crawler found it and flagged it.

Either way, you should appeal the ban because the site itself is harmless.

Edited by Rankyn

Ok, that's weird. I do run an adult message board for 3D artists on an un-related domain, but I uploaded the screenshot to a sub-directory off of my personal domain, on which I'm building a new 3D art blog using WordPress. I'm surprised websense flagged it as a sex site.

I've edited my original post and replaced my url with a photobucket link. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Nyghtfal