War for Iokath location

hozjr

I beat both expansions but replayed chapter nine of kotet and have not finished it yet, do I have to complete this before starting Iokath? Also, where do I pick up the War for Iokath mission? Edited by hozjr

You pick up the Iokath mission on your ship's mission terminal. You also need to be level 70 in order to start.

It's also a good idea to finish any restarted chapters before starting Iokath, unless you don't mind the game making decisions for you by assuming you haven't completed it yet (for example, what you decided at the end of KOTET, who died/who lived, etc.).

You pick up the Iokath mission on your ship's mission terminal. You also need to be level 70 in order to start.

It's also a good idea to finish any restarted chapters before starting Iokath, unless you don't mind the game making decisions for you by assuming you haven't completed it yet (for example, what you decided at the end of KOTET, who died/who lived, etc.).

Now i'm embarrassed that thats not the first place I checked. I've been pulling my hair out for thirty minutes. Thanks for your help.:D;)

• 3 months later...