Imp Agent Class Quest: Breakout

Kamilynn

Just got this quest Breakout: Travel to Belsavis but it's bugged.

I travel to the planet and the quest doesn't update from Travel to Belsavis to Use Your Holoterminal.

I've tried going to other planets, coming back, clicking the Holoterminal and nothing. I wanted to click the Reset button, but there's no such button in my quest log to try this option.

At this point, I can't progress in my class until this bug is swatted :)

Character name is Cass'ilon on Ebon Hawk.

Not sure if you got your response yet, but I ran into this as well. Quest Log for Breakout has a button at the bottom left for Reset (where it normally has Abandon for non-story quests). This fixed the show-stopper for me.

Not sure if you got your response yet, but I ran into this as well. Quest Log for Breakout has a button at the bottom left for Reset (where it normally has Abandon for non-story quests). This fixed the show-stopper for me.

Nope, only button I had was the Untrack one at the bottom right. But it's okay, CS got back to my in-game ticket after 3 days and they enabled the Reset button and got me to advance.

Now I'm having the same issue with the Corellia starting quest. Only has an Untrack button. I submitted a ticket on Saturday morning, so I'm looking at 3 days from Monday before it's fixed.

So much for being a sub....can't get fast response

• 1 month later...
The issue is that BW, in its blessed wisdom, set the default to the daily area on Belsavis (not just your IAs, but for everyone). So what you need to do is fly to another planet, open your galaxy map and click Belsavis. Then on the image of the planet click "Belsavis" because it's set to "section X" or whatever it's called (they're two separate points on the image of the planet). Now you should be able to travel to where you want to be. And remember this because you'll go through the same thing on Corellia. You'll want to choose "Corellia" instead of the default "Black Hole".