No new schematics

LordTurin

Wait, what?

Are you opening tier 4 crates and they're still dropping 240 schematics?

Or are you trying to reverse engineer 246 things and they're not giving schematics?

Hey probably assumed the crafting traders would have new schematics, but there's no reason for that to happen.

Why did you guys not give us any new schematics? It's all still 240 stuff which is not that useful anymore.

If you are referring to crafting trainers you probably won't see new schematics till like patch 6.0. It could be sooner but I wouldn't expect them to have new ones before then.

The galactic command crates should drop iLevel 246 schematics when you open them.

I am referring to both the Tier 4 boxes dropping 240 schematics, and the pvp boxes dropping 240 schematics (I've not completed a weekly or any ranked, but my daily dropped a 240 schematic).

yep, same here

and this is very sad situation

Ok, it looks like the new tier of crafting is only able to be learned via re-ing the 246 gear. It has a 100% chance of working, so if you get 246 gear, send it over to your crafter.

I guess if your biochem/aritficer isn't at 300 you are SoL.

Also, it appears that it requires a new component, so all those components I stockpiled before 5.2 are now completely worthless. GG BW...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9282626&postcount=3

There's no Tier 4 schematics. Right now you can RE the 246s but that's a bug according to Musco. Even if you RE the 246s you can't make them because the components to make them are only going to be added in a future update (5.3 maybe according to Musco).

This pretty well demonstrates that there is very loose communications inside the studio... as in "right hand is unaware of what the left hand is doing". One guy coding in the ability to RE 246 gear, and another guy coding the ability to gain the needed materials to actually craft the result, and the two are out of sync. Now.. if it's the same person coding both... then /facepalm.

Edited by Andryah

Hey probably assumed the crafting traders would have new schematics, but there's no reason for that to happen.

We can learn new 246 hilts, barrels, mods and enhancements but the mats are not in game to make them so we have new new schematics but no one can craft them......