The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Droids and Cyborgs and Dyes OH MY!

So for awhile now I have been really wanting new armor pieces for a cyborg or droid look. I feel we have ALOT of different sets but mostly just rehashes of the same thing. So how about maybe a Skytrooper armor? Or maybe some armor where just one gauntlet is a cyborg hand? We have weapon tuning, why not armor tuning where we could perhaps add a cyborg or droid arm to the set? I really would just like to see more.

On another note how about a "droid" mount. An idea I had for one would basically take the Ackley, remove its head and saddle, turn it into a machine. You would sit in it as though they were you own droid spider legs.

As for the dye, METALLIC! Why don't we have metal dyes? I would love to make part of one of my armor sets chrome or cobalt... would be amazing!!

So that's my thoughts, what are yours?

• 1 month later...
I can get behind the idea of droid armor a lot. :D I can even see a few more styles of single cybernetic hands and feet. I'd like to be able to gear my droid characters more easily. I'd also like an astromech droid holo-disguise.