Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What a Hussy,,,!

kronichabit

Ok. My thoughts. Gear matters very little in that PvP takes skill and class over gear. Gearing does make survivability a little easier but good playing will do that too. As will healers that can cast without trouble. So by and large it's still relatively even. However I have had the unfortunate luck to go up against a fully augmented 242 Merc who was skilled and armed to the teeth. He was a tank. There was no damaging him. He wiped the floor with our carcasses. We knew from the moment the 4v4 loaded him that we were going to lose in our 230s. Luckily it lasted just long enough to get cxp

I can say first hand that my dirthy fighting Gunslinger has had major increase in performance just from going from a 228 barrel to a 240, the rest of the gear going up to 240/236 helped, but the barrel increased her damage significantly. It is not a small amount. An equal skilled player with 242s will win over an equal skilled player in 230s -every- time. The gear matters more than you think.

I can say first hand that my dirthy fighting Gunslinger has had major increase in performance just from going from a 228 barrel to a 240, the rest of the gear going up to 240/236 helped, but the barrel increased her damage significantly. It is not a small amount. An equal skilled player with 242s will win over an equal skilled player in 230s -every- time. The gear matters more than you think.

There is significantly more gain from going from 230s to 240. The difference between 240 and 242 is negligible at best, it's only real benefit is in health.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Yes, they are formed from salt water but in the freezing process most of the salt falls back into the ocean. Which is why they are composed mostly of fresh water. :cool:

But are you really really sure? I mean, are you sure ice caps aren't just hardened snow?

But are you really really sure? I mean, are you sure ice caps aren't just hardened snow?

Its made of both.

" Salt water will freeze at around 28 degrees Fahrenheit. After frozen, over a long period of time, the salt leeches out of the ice. In addition, precipitation accumulates on the salt ice as well. So the northern polar cap is made up of a combination fresh water ice and briny ice.

The south pole is on land, but the surrounding waters are cold enough so that the above applies. On land glaciers at the South pole are all fresh water glaciers built up over millennium by precipitation"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.