Reliving Story or atleast reading "my" story?

Helicees

Is there a way to relive the story or read it without making a new character and replaying it?

I'm a returning player, and i have a bunch of characters and i don't remember any choices i did in my class stories.

I was hoping the codex might have a "journal" of sorts .. with stuff like "i chose to let him go ... blablabla".

For class stories and expansions prior KoTFE, you have to make a new character to experience those. You can replay KotFE and KoTET chapters once you have done them once, you can make different choices than you did before but it won't won't affect your overall story of already completed chapters.

For class stories and expansions prior KoTFE, you have to make a new character to experience those. You can replay KotFE and KoTET chapters once you have done them once, you can make different choices than you did before but it won't won't affect your overall story of already completed chapters.

Pretty much this, but of course there isn't a thing like the GW2 Hero panel's Story view where you can see what you decided in the chapters you've already finished.