Super Server Lag! [EU Proginator]

Nightofthedave

Anyone else getting this was online earlier when they server first came on, ran fine, Went for a nap, came on and my ms went from 28 to about 140000 + couldn't log out, had to exit game. then reset my hub everything, tried again, wouldn't even load to the server screen, then when I tried again took for ever to log in, got in and then every 5 mins the ms would go up again, could still run around see tohers post but.. would have to do it all again, driving me mad, Have fiber broadband plugged right into my pc. never had this issue before~

Anyone else getting this was online earlier when they server first came on, ran fine, Went for a nap, came on and my ms went from 28 to about 140000 + couldn't log out, had to exit game. then reset my hub everything, tried again, wouldn't even load to the server screen, then when I tried again took for ever to log in, got in and then every 5 mins the ms would go up again, could still run around see tohers post but.. would have to do it all again, driving me mad, Have fiber broadband plugged right into my pc. never had this issue before~

I would do a ping to see if it's something between the ISP and Bioware server sometimes these are caused with an outage on the path to the server.

I don't know what the IP is for that server but i'm sure you can find it via google.

Not even sure how to do a ping, never had an issue like this on a game, seems to last about 10mins perhaps then BANG red X appears. soo odd and isn't helping with my anxiety atm, kinda freaking out LOL,

Open a cmd prompt and you can do the following commands below

ping 159.153.72.252

and if there is a break in any of the hops then that's where your problem is and it does happen.

take it I do that when the game is running

all jargon to me but here is what it say >>> [at char select]

packets sent =4 Recieved =4, Lost 0

min =30, max= 46ms adverage =39ms

Also says : Ping request could not find host statsistics, please check the name and try again~

Edited by Nightofthedave

take it I do that when the game is running

all jargon to me but here is what it say >>> [at char select]

packets sent =4 Recieved =4, Lost 0

min =30, max= 46ms adverage =39ms

Also says : Ping request could not find host statsistics, please check the name and try again~

Also do tracert 159.153.72.252

I have the same problem (Jar'Kai Sword). Every evening the ping goes up to something like 200.000 and then the server is unavailable for 1-2 hours. I am pretty certain they do that on purpose to save costs or whatever. It is not an isp issue since everything else works fine.