Cant log in to the server

Shanuka

I have been trying to log in to the server for couple of days now. I can sign in and when I select the server gives me an error message. Error message reads (connection error has occurred, If this problem persist please visit...). My internet connection is fine. I have re installed the game. My other games work fine. I have no way of submitting a ticket . Cant log in from any PC from my home. I can log into other games. Can someone please help? Edited by Shanuka

I don't know if this helps, but it kind of sounds like your firewall is blocking the game's connection. This might be the case, and it might not be. It's worth checking though. The fact that other games are working fine is what makes it sound like this might be the case. I hope you can get it working.

the first time you you log on it will ask you for a code in your email then get that code copy and paste it in to space for first time log on then just type your swtor password iv had no problem after that:) and if you want some free stuff here my ref link (LINK REMOVED) if this did help you im glad

You can't put a referral link in a forum post. It goes against the rules of the forums. You can have it in your signature though, and I suggest you do this from now on.

I have been trying to log in to the server for couple of days now. I can sign in and when I select the server gives me an error message. Error message reads (connection error has occurred, If this problem persist please visit...). My internet connection is fine. I have re installed the game. My other games work fine. I have no way of submitting a ticket . Cant log in from any PC from my home. I can log into other games. Can someone please help?

As mentioned above, it could be your firewall, I would also check your Antivirus software and ensure that this game is also set as an exception, in the event that the AV software may be letting the initial process through, but it's blocking outbound traffic to the servers.

Thanks guys trying to help, I have removed my firewall, I also removed Antivirus software. Formatted my PC re installed. Checked with my internet provider. Everything seems fine. Done everything I could. I had to unsubscribe since I cant play.. :(