Just returned

Upirlikhyi

a little bit ago and deleted a toon but before I got rid of it I had some armor that is legacy bound that says cartel market but can't find any info other then I got it during the Light V Dark event.

2 questions is the Victorious Pioneer stuff still obtainable and is that Light V Dark event ever coming back or was it one time?

Might wanna ticket it back if I were you. send name and info and they will return it (I've never done it but I heard a lot of people done what you did and this is the best solution.) they won't be doing this for another couple of months.

Might wanna ticket it back if I were you. send name and info and they will return it (I've never done it but I heard a lot of people done what you did and this is the best solution.) they won't be doing this for another couple of months.

Oh i kept the armor i am just missing 2 for the full set. I made a new toon and sent it to that one before deleting sorry for confusion was trying to find out if i could still get last 2 and if the event was coming back

ty for reply and again sorry for confussion

Oh i kept the armor i am just missing 2 for the full set. I made a new toon and sent it to that one before deleting sorry for confusion was trying to find out if i could still get last 2 and if the event was coming back

ty for reply and again sorry for confussion

Well, we're not entirely sure if the event's ever coming back - there have been some vague hints as to its recurrence in the future - but it's best not to rely on those. As for getting the last two pieces of armor...sorry, but no, they're no longer able to be gained.

Well, we're not entirely sure if the event's ever coming back - there have been some vague hints as to its recurrence in the future - but it's best not to rely on those. As for getting the last two pieces of armor...sorry, but no, they're no longer able to be gained.

k thank you very very much. with the 250% and the 40% i've hit 20 on tython doing a few side quest to get dark points