Help with Vette

MarkusGro

Hi, where can I buy good gifts for Vette?

I'm level 70 but only on chapter 3 in my class story. the vendor I found at the fleet doesnt have any good gifts for Vette, only "moderate and minor" is there somewhere else I can buy a gift for her?

You can search the GTN. Vette likes Underworld Goods and Cultural Artifacts. She *should* like Courting gifts if you're romancing her, but the courting gifts have been broken across the board for about a year and a half now. :/ Therefore, Underworld Goods are her absolute favorite gift type, with Cultural Artifacts coming in second.

Hi, where can I buy good gifts for Vette?

I'm level 70 but only on chapter 3 in my class story. the vendor I found at the fleet doesnt have any good gifts for Vette, only "moderate and minor" is there somewhere else I can buy a gift for her?

If you are only looking at the vendor that sells grade 1 and grade 2 gifts...there is another vendor in the same place that sells grade 5 blue (5000 credits) and grade 5 purple (10000 credits) gifts.

Look for Underworld Goods...she loves those.

Thanks guys,

I found that second vendor, it was literally right next to the one I had originally found :rolleyes:

and knowing about underworld good was really helpful! I managed to buy 20 of these and get up a few levels with her :D

Thanks!