<Guardians of Tython> Open World RP Lectures (All Are Welcome).

pyro_princess

I, Trasandria, of <Guardians of Tython>, will be doing open lectures on the Courtyard of the Jedi Temple on Tython once or twice per week, talking about Jedi Philosophy mostly: The Jedi Code, the 3 Pillars, the 9 Tenets, Lightsaber Forms, etc.. Anyone from all guilds and those non-guilded are welcome. Just mail me up in-game if you would like to know more.

May the Force be with us.

To all RPers (and even non-RPers who love the lore of this universe), you really, really, REALLY, need to join Trasandria on Tython for her lectures. They are AMAZING, and she is one of the best discussion moderators I've ever seen in this game. Edited by MedleyMelody

Our website is located in our Guild Recruitment thread just a few threads down. But I will post it here as well:

http://gotbc.enjin.com/

Because the website is a work in progress (it's about 50% complete at the time of this posting), I have not yet made use the Calendar. We have RP lectures and training studies every evening between 5pm PST to 8pm PST. When we are in character, we are always found roleplaying on Tython by the courtyard near the Tython Temple steps, or in the training square where the training dummies are [outside the temple, not inside].

Edited by pyro_princess

So everyone knows, I will be performing Jedi Philosophy Lectures at the Courtyard of the Jedi Temple of Tython for the next four days, starting at 7pm PST and lasting about 40-60 minutes. We are going in depth every day on the Jedi Code's 5 lines. We had completed "There is no Emotion, there is Peace" last night. We look forward to seeing you again tonight.