Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

swtor is now swtcm

rottingaming

If the cartel market sells only COSMETIC stuff, I don't care.

If they somehow introduce a way of getting any advantage STATS wise, then i'll start complaining.

Don't want this game to turn into chinese p2w trash.

That is called GSF. You can buy fully upgraded ships, and forego all effort required and have a huge advantage over players that didnt buy that ship, because you cannot earn it in game.

That is called GSF. You can buy fully upgraded ships, and forego all effort required and have a huge advantage over players that didnt buy that ship, because you cannot earn it in game.

Correction: you can't buy fully upgraded ships from the Cartel Market. Instead, you get a 10% boost to the amount of requisition (the stuff you use in GSF to upgrade your ships/buy other ships) you earn from every match while flying Cartel Market ships, whereas you only get that bonus on non-CM ships after you've fully upgraded one component in every upgrade type.

Yes, it's a bonus, but not as big a bonus as you're indicating. It's up there with the CXP boosters: it lets you get points you need for gear/ship upgrades faster.

Edited by AscendingSky

You either go full F2P with a shop for additional content OR you go for a paid subscription that gives access to the full game and not this horrible crossbreed that combines the worst of both.

I couldn't have said it better :(

Star Wars The Old Republic to Star Wars The Cartel Market. Its all I see now on the web page and the launcher so in your face with the cartel market for a game in which in which you really need to sub for.

IF I were a DOOOOOms sayer I'd think they max out the CM sales Before they close us all Down and turn of the Lights, but I guess the quarter revenue goal isn't met and it's time to polish those numbers a bit

Edited by t-darko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.