The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Title: "Dragon of Zakuul"

Without getting into spoilers, Chapter 9 Kotfe should have ended with "The Outlander" title. Chapter 16 Kotfe should have ended with "Commander" title. And Chapter 9 Kotet should have ended with "Emperor/Empress" titles respectively.

We shouldn't have to pay cartel coins or hope to get these titles on the gtn. The story has labeled us these and should have been rewarded. The sub money alone, to produce that content, should have granted those titles.

Without getting into spoilers, Chapter 9 Kotfe should have ended with "The Outlander" title. Chapter 16 Kotfe should have ended with "Commander" title. And Chapter 9 Kotet should have ended with "Emperor/Empress" titles respectively.

We shouldn't have to pay cartel coins or hope to get these titles on the gtn. The story has labeled us these and should have been rewarded. The sub money alone, to produce that content, should have granted those titles.

I agree, that would be nice; but, cold hard cash is a strong motivator to actually make it happen (ask a lot of the veteran players.)

Edited by Willjb

I kind of agree, like how the class stories gave us titles as we progressed through the story.

• 5 months later...

While dragon of Zakuul is a cool title, we're not the dragon of Zakuul, therefore it's unsuitable. As for emperor/empress, I can only assume that we didn't get it because we won't hold that title for long.

Not in favour of either of them due to those reasons.

Edited by Eshvara