Did our hamster die?

Abiee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unable to log in either , it's frustrating because all the other servers are up but ours.

Well, keep in mind that Harbinger is the most populated server, so it gets heavily loaded. I'm sure the IT guys have already been called into the office (unless they outsource their servers).

Anyone know if they own these servers or outsource them?

Edited by Audrinn

Well, keep in mind that Harbinger is the most populated server, so it gets heavily loaded. I'm sure the IT guys have already been called into the office (unless they outsource their servers).

Anyone know if they own these servers or outsource them?

Yeah, during prime time hours, but it's pretty early for the majority of the people that play on Harb.

If only they tied the IT department into updates and could just tell us.

Customer rep teams have very little correspondence with networking teams in any company. The CR team is usually the last to know. Once the networking team realize the issue and management pass the right for public knowledge of the issue, THEN the CR team can tell people. So....we might as well just assume the issue and move on haha

Customer rep teams have very little correspondence with networking teams in any company. The CR team is usually the last to know. Once the networking team realize the issue and management pass the right for public knowledge of the issue, THEN the CR team can tell people. So....we might as well just assume the issue and move on haha

I know I know... I was just being snide. I have family in IT so I understand how it works.

I'm not normal playing sunday morning at 7:30 AM? hehe

When has the server ever surpassed the 'standard' server pop status even during prime time hours?

My point is that they need to keep better tabs on their only populated server.

When has the server ever surpassed the 'standard' server pop status even during prime time hours?

My point is that they need to keep better tabs on their only populated server.

Well, being in manufacturing, why spend $ on a server that doesn't normally go down? Reliability centered maintenance, you only spend money on critical systems, and only focus on systems that regularly fail. If Harbinger doesn't go down often why spend $ on it? And if they contract out the server it's a whole different story.

Edited by Audrinn

I have had issues but honestly it more because of my laptop than anything...well that's what I thought anyway. My network card is fried.....literally.

Beyond that I haven't noticed anything outside the usual of living in Australia.

Well, being in manufacturing, why spend $ on a server that doesn't normally go down? Reliability centered maintenance, you only spend money on critical systems, and only focus on systems that regularly fail. If Harbinger doesn't go down often why spend $ on it? And if they contract out the server it's a whole different story.

Well it's beginning to become a more frequent occurrence so perhaps bw should spend more time and money on stability of their server(s)?

The problem being is Harbinger DOES go down very often. Same happened on the 20th. You can clearly see by the comments that indeed this is an on gong issue. Ergo, I agree with spending the cash. Most populated+most crashes of all servers, kind of dictates a little TLC!

Edited by Boracis

*cough*trionworlds*cough*

*Cough* Galaxies *cough*

I knew some players that spent a year+ in Galaxies getting jedi, then that update... and they all quit, Galaxies sucked. And I was a beast master, boom, that update removed my class. They would have to try really hard to become as bad as galaxies.

Edited by Audrinn