This is unbearable now, Sorry

thlern

Hey all, new to the forum played swtor since early 1.8 and i've never had an issue so bad, the server lag has started to reach 300K LATENCY that's unbareable, and everything runs fine, How the hell does this work? Are the servers **** or are they just broken? people are talking about making a mega server but the bloody current servers lag like ****, anyone know a fix? Sorry about that rant but honestly the servers can't be this ******. This is a new level of bad servers, I'm from TOFN but when that died i moved to TRE and lag has been HORRENDOUS ever since. Honestly devs sort you're servers out :mad:

Not sure what you mean, I have played the game for years too but never NEVER had any server/lag issues, if there is any it must be on your end.

Would need to know where you are from, whats connection you have, provided etc, there are soooo many things that could be causing this, but if you are the only one with the issue then dont blame the server.

Many people get it, some don't.

9 times out of 10 it will actually be the relationship between your ISP and the SWTOR servers. Not the SWTOR servers directly. If it is so bad it is "unplayable" you should maybe try an tunneling service like WTFfast. What these software programs do is find the most direct route from you...to SWTOR.

They usually have a free trial but often subscription based. Personally, i had to use one with Final Fantasy XIV.

Also, running a tracert may also help you narrow it down should you wish to look further into it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.