Musical instruments deco

vianiel

You know the ones in the cantinas. Also the "speakers" and mic stand on the Alliance cantina's stage. I'd love to set up a little stage in my stronghold.

Also we need more ceiling lights that are universally designed to fit most SH styles, and not... massively sized. Thanks~

I would love to see the musical stage as a deco!

I also like the idea of more ceiling lights in various sizes. preferably from the common decos vendor. I'd also like to make sure we have some that actually give out light and don't just look pretty. I'd love variants on the common yellow one that produce light in slightly different shades; purple, red, blue, and a plain white one.

My desire for a while has been:

Personnel - Civilian - Band Member - Musician - Kloo - Hook=[Floor Small]

Personnel - Civilian - Band Member - Musician - Xantha - Hook=[Floor Small]

Personnel - Civilian - Band Member - Musician - Chidinkalu Horn - Hook=[Floor Small]

Personnel - Civilian - Band Member - Musician - Red Ball Jett Organ - Hook=[Floor Medium,Floor Medium Narrow]

Personnel - Civilian - Band Member - Singer / Vocalist - Hook=[Floor Small]

Or more simply:

Personnel - Arrangement: Band - Hook=[Floor Large]

Edited by Khadzur
Alter information for detail.

I would love to have the NPC decorations that I often see in cantinas and on the Rishi beaches. I love the people playing musical instruments, dancers, party-goers, chatting and drinking.

Most especially I would love a Large hook arrangement of a full band that plays an endless loop of all the songs in the game with lyrics (from the various jukeboxes).

I'd also love a Medium hook arrangement of key musicians playing an endless loop of the instrumental pieces.

These would really bring a stronghold to life and make it more useful for social guild gatherings.

There are around 6 or 7 jukebox ecorations, and all can be activated for music.

The jukeboxes with the songs that contain lyrics have to be activated once per song. It's a pain in the neck to have to run back and forth to a jukebox during GTN/bank maintenance or social occasions. They all look similar with three varieties of case color.

The jukeboxes with the songs that contain lyrics have to be activated once per song. It's a pain in the neck to have to run back and forth to a jukebox during GTN/bank maintenance or social occasions. They all look similar with three varieties of case color.

That's unfortunately true.

During social occasions it can be a bit easier if the participants help with the music, ala "popping quarters into the jukebox". :)

The Ambient Machine: Party Chatter can fill the silence between songs as well as add atmosphere to an RP gathering.