[The Red Eclipse] [R] Guild {The Last Battalion} is Recruiting(PvE, PvP and Endgame)

Akizashadowkim

The Last Battalion who have been around since the beginning of the game is recruiting fellow players both new and old to join our guild. We cover all aspects of the game, Flashpoints, Ops, PvP, Uprisings, Commanders Hunts and more. We have a fully unlocked Guild Flagship, Guild Stronghold,10% XP Boost and a TS3 server.

The Last Battalion is a guild like many others before and after it, is comprised of a diverse and intriguing player-base. We are currently recruiting openly any levels and all classes regardless of spec and builds. Right now our current focus is on increasing the amount of members and activity we get in our virtual family. We carter to all player base new, old ,returning, social and casual.

We have an alt guild on Republic side for alts not in the guild and also a sister empire called The First Battalion. On weekends we run both 8/16man SM/HM ops as a guild for fun, getting loot and learning tactics. We also run pvp events, heroics and cxp farming.

The guild is also recruiting potential Nightmare,Hardmode and Storymode ops raiders for our 5 active Progression Teams. Right now we are open to recruiting all roles and we are looking for people who want to learn or just fancy joining a team.

Our Guild Website is http://tlb-swtor.com

If you are interested in joining apply on the website or whisper myself Akiza Maya or send me a in game mail. If I am not around you can also ask Asaarna, Kurzan, Dealkron, Ragiista , Arcturis or any of the other Last Battalion members in game for more information or an invite to the guild.