Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Agent Grenade Audio Bug

Rakarr

My agent has not had a sound on his grenade in years. Every now and then it might go off, but the majority of the time I get no sound at all, and I've never been able to figure out what triggers the random times it actually works as opposed to the times it doesn't. I think it's s very long standing bug. I would love to have it back!

Also, the agent's ship no longer flies overhead for orbital strike. Everything else is the same, but you can't look up and see the ship overhead anymore. That's also been like that for a very long time. The smuggler one still works fine.

Something happened to the audio for the Fragmentation Grenade on my agent. Explosion sound is gone. Happened recently, not sure which patch.

This has been going on for ages. It happens on beast enemies most of the time from what I can tell. With droids and humanoids it works.

Ok thanks for the info. It threw me because I heard the grenade when I first started playing my agent, then it stopped. I'll look for the pattern to see if the sound comes back when fighting certain enemies, etc. Sure would be nice if all the sound FX worked correctly, tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.