PVP bolster?

americanaussie

What level does the bolster raise you to? I thought it was 230? Has this changed since the new patch?

The reason I ask is my operative is in 234-240 gear and had a bolster buff on her stating stats were bolstered.

232, unless they stealth-derped it.

Everyone has that buff in pvp, the question is whether it actually does something. If you are above 230 level, you shouldn't really see any changes to your stats, and if below, you will see changes. But you get the buff on your bar regardless.

Everyone has that buff in pvp, the question is whether it actually does something. If you are above 230 level, you shouldn't really see any changes to your stats, and if below, you will see changes. But you get the buff on your bar regardless.

Yup the buff is always applied, it just may not be doing anything for you. Check your stats at the fleet bolsterizer if you want to be sure.

What level does the bolster raise you to? I thought it was 230? Has this changed since the new patch?

The reason I ask is my operative is in 234-240 gear and had a bolster buff on her stating stats were bolstered.

Supposed to be, but it's not even working properly at that lvl. I could get all technical and stuff, but I've mentioned it in a few pvp threads. So I won't bore you with more 😉