Switched from credit card to direct debit, trouble inc?

Zasszz

Until recently I used a credit card to pay my subscription and occasionally buy CC ingame. This changed. Now I pay via direct debit for the sub. But when I want to enable ingame purchase I can only select disable or my former credit card. Why?

Also since this is the first time I didnt use a credit card, the purchase of this month shows up as unconfirmed in the activity of the payment account. The account was supposed to run out four days ago if I hadnt switched. On my bank account there is no purchase visible about swtor. Now Im concerned there is something wrong there.

Just call billing support be nice to them as they are to you and they take care of it pretty fast. They always helped me and they always been friendly and worked hard in rectifying the issue. 4 out of 4 calls to them in 5 years and always a pleasant call, always problem solved.

Take Care & Be Well......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.