Can the Upcoming Iokath Story be played if KotET wasn't finished?

AlCiao

What the thread title says :) I don't care to put all my toons through KotET, but there are a few I'd probably like to run through the upcoming Iokath story, plus it'd be great for them to unlock that daily area.

As someone said they don't know yet but based on past instances I would imagine we would have to have it finished. We couldn't do the arena unless you finished up to a certain chapter so if they do what they have done before it wouldn't surprise me.

As someone said they don't know yet but based on past instances I would imagine we would have to have it finished. We couldn't do the arena unless you finished up to a certain chapter so if they do what they have done before it wouldn't surprise me.

It might work like KotFE/KotET - it isn't necessary to finish KotFE before you start KotET.

If the Operation is set on Iokath, they'd really be stupid to make us do the story first. I know my main raiding character will never go through any story untill all of the companions are available. (which I doubt will ever happen). I run the story on alts only. 1 alt for LS, and 1 alt for DS and that's it. Edited by Toraak

Not quite. What would be stupid is requiring the Operation in order to finish the story, Oricon-style.

I'd argue, not being able to do the Operation without doing the story would stop many people from doing it, since not everyone wants to do Kotfe, or Kotet at all because of the loss of companions, and no reason to go do it on more then 2 characters anyway 1 LS, 1 DS

So doing it on alts (not your raiders) is something many of us have done.

Edited by Toraak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.