Red Eyes for Characters

starwarsolly

Hi, i always wanted red eyes for my character but the only way of doing it is to have full dark side on your character, which looks good but it messes up your characters face. i was thinking why dont you release a red eye cartel appearance pack of some sort, i would happly buy. since all i want in the game is to have my character to have red eyes. and not make him ugly in the process.

Hi, i always wanted red eyes for my character but the only way of doing it is to have full dark side on your character, which looks good but it messes up your characters face. i was thinking why dont you release a red eye cartel appearance pack of some sort, i would happly buy. since all i want in the game is to have my character to have red eyes. and not make him ugly in the process.

Red eyes start at Dark III, I think. And Mirialans and PB SIth can have them "natively", although Mirialan red eyes have no trace of luminosity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.