Bug plz help

Tuberculosiis

being teamed up with a friend i left dungeon/flashpoint because i logged off, however my friend couldn't leave the flashpoint, i told him to press u and go to guild stronghold and then upon arrival use fleet pass to get out, now he went to departures to go to korriban for quest and it doesn't let him use departures. How can we make it able to use the departures? please and many thanks in advance.

being teamed up with a friend i left dungeon/flashpoint because i logged off, however my friend couldn't leave the flashpoint, i told him to press u and go to guild stronghold and then upon arrival use fleet pass to get out, now he went to departures to go to korriban for quest and it doesn't let him use departures. How can we make it able to use the departures? please and many thanks in advance.

Have them right click their portrait and choose reset all active phases. Make sure they aren't in a phase like their ship or it won't work then have them try again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.