New Player looking for mature guild in EST or CST time zone

ElwoodpdowdHarvy

Hi Elwood!

You're more than welcome to check us out at <Celestial Argonauts>

We have a few players that were entirely new to the game come in recently as well, don't worry you're not alone!

We dedicate ourselves to conquest each week even if it doesn't seem we will get 1st place! We have a schedule of PvE activities and have active players that want to learn them-- with experienced players who can teach(while also learning at the same time!)

Meaning we are a very welcoming bunch, and if you have the courage to give anything a try, give us one! If anything we can help you in any other way you need if for some reason you do no choose to take the leap ~

I'm myself, the head of the RP department so i can definitely also help you out there! Together we will seek the RP outlets and visit/communicate with others in the game :D

Edited by ChidoriOokami

Hello Elwood!

I am another member of Celestial Argonauts.

I don't know what kind of PVE are you looking for, but we really enjoy and do all kind of PVE as a guild! (from world bosses, flashpoints, planetary runs, to uprisins and operations).

If you are kind of new in the game, you will feel welcome because we are really patient with the people who is learning and we help them to improve their skills. If you have been here for long time and your skills are already on point, you will have plenty of oportunities to show them or test them!

I invite you to check cacd.enjin.com to see who we are and what we do :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with a group of 5 East coast players that just resubbed, looking to get back into raiding - it's the <Hamburger Train>, we're just here for the fun, /w Alladan or PM me if you wanna meet us. Also we have a discord server, we'll be on tonight from like 8-11 if you want to chat. And we have a guild ship so there's a bonus on conquest, if that means anything to you.

-Alladan