pvp stuns.

Bloodfurie

I have played for a couple years. I feel there is too many stuns in pvp. People don't get to fight because they get chain stuned. I also would like to see a pvp server set up where the planet cities are controlled by guilds can be defended and attack but large masses of players. I would like to suggest that snipers have stealth abilitie. Snipers are ghost killers.

• 4 weeks later...
I have played for a couple years. I feel there is too many stuns in pvp. People don't get to fight because they get chain stuned. I also would like to see a pvp server set up where the planet cities are controlled by guilds can be defended and attack but large masses of players. I would like to suggest that snipers have stealth abilitie. Snipers are ghost killers.

Eh your suggestion sounds very similar to the cites in SWG which I can assure you won't happen. Also your sniper suggestion to have stealth would make them extremely overpowered and mess up balance even further. But, in regards to stuns, resolve has been worked better but chain stunning still exists unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.