We need more animations for Shadows and Assassins in cutscenes!

mathol

Okay so I've been noticing that pretty much everytime we see a cutscene and we get the chance to perform a kill in a scene or just starts to fight in a cutscene (I'm looking at your (KOTFE). Why does our character fight another character with their double-bladed lightsaber, as if it is a single bladed lightsaber?

Not only does it look extremely weird, but also break it fun out of it, seeing how our character swings her/his double-bladed lightsaber around in a cutscene like he/she doesn't have a dangerous blade in the other end.

BW, could you please fix this?

I hope this reach BW, though I have my doubts.

Not that they're going to change/fix any cut scene animations, but even if they did, Assassins/Shadows aren't the ones who would need the first priority. The styles and stances they use are a little irregular, but they still fit the weapon, don't clip, etc. Meanwhile, Agent Trooper-type classes don't even use their weapon at all, and Sentinels/Marauders suddenly switch from dual-wielding to single sabers. They deserve a once-over their cutscene animations, if anyone does. And heck, after them, I'd still put Assasshadows lower than PTs, Sages, and Sorcs, who rely on their weapons in cutscenes despite the fact that they don't use their weapons in-game at all (although they are at least equipped with them, unlike the others).

Not that they're going to change/fix any cut scene animations, but even if they did, Assassins/Shadows aren't the ones who would need the first priority. The styles and stances they use are a little irregular, but they still fit the weapon, don't clip, etc. Meanwhile, Agent Trooper-type classes don't even use their weapon at all, and Sentinels/Marauders suddenly switch from dual-wielding to single sabers. They deserve a once-over their cutscene animations, if anyone does. And heck, after them, I'd still put Assasshadows lower than PTs, Sages, and Sorcs, who rely on their weapons in cutscenes despite the fact that they don't use their weapons in-game at all (although they are at least equipped with them, unlike the others).

This. The commandos are the absolute most glaring. " Hey I have this GIANT ASSAULT CANNON , but let me just pull out this puny blaster pistol to fight the Empress of Zakuul......

This. The commandos are the absolute most glaring. " Hey I have this GIANT ASSAULT CANNON , but let me just pull out this puny blaster pistol to fight the Empress of Zakuul......

And what's even sillier is that they aren't even wearing that puny blaster outside of cut scenes.

Not that I haven't seen what the OP described, but I've ALSO seen my Sage suddenly manifest a second lightsaber blade from the bottom of the hilt of his single-blade lightsaber in some cutscenes and other animations.

Glitchy game is glitchy

This one's more on the player than the game, but since you can equip lightsabers now in cutscenes where you originally would only have had access to a vibroblade, you now stab yourself in the back with a lightsaber a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.