Would like to return to Ord Mantell

Diantane

Used the Emergency Fleet Pass to see where it went at level 12. Nice big place (started the game yesterday), but I would like to get back to continue with the missions. How do I get back? Edited by Diantane

At the bottom of the steps from the inner ( upper) ring over the cantina there are shuttle bays. One of them leads to a lift to a shuttle that will take you back to Ord Mantell. Not in game right now, but IIRC it's the left or right hand bay. ( east /west) Alternatively there'll be a terminal with planetary missions on it. ( in an alcove in the outer ring) Select an Ord Mantell mission and use the quick-travel that'll be in your missions log on-screen or in the missions tab of your inventory. QT icon is a blue spaceship. It transports you straight to the planet, but in a heroic area, so be warned the enemies might be a bit tough.

GL

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Thanks for the help. Took me a while to figure it out. After going to that shuttle ring I saw a terminal and clicked on it. It gave me two options and one of them was to take me to "my ship" (didn't know I had one yet). Then it asks where i wanted to go and I selected Ord Mantell. It then shows me at the bottom of my ship exit ramp. Go from there to the outside where my missions are.

So I didn't have to select any mission to get here and I guess I'm not in Heroic after all.

Really like this game due to all these challenges. Sub'ed to it for three months (so far) and looking forward to a new experience.

The Ord Mantell heroic area? For a level 12 character? Doubt it.

Just did the Heroics on Drumond Kass with a level 12 operative that was not fully equipped (No Headgear, Implants, Relics or Gloves). Was very easy although the Champions took a while.......That's how much this game has been nerfed.

Edited by Ravenwhyte

Okay. I'm a bit out of touch with the starter planet difficulty since all my major toons are max level, I have all the class buffs and datacrons and most of my main companions are rank 50. - so for me it's a cakewalk. But I remember in the very early days Heroic areas were scary places for a newbie, who didn't have a companion yet, and was undergeared. OP did state they'd only been playing since yesterday. :)

Okay. I'm a bit out of touch with the starter planet difficulty since all my major toons are max level, I have all the class buffs and datacrons and most of my main companions are rank 50. - so for me it's a cakewalk. But I remember in the very early days Heroic areas were scary places for a newbie, who didn't have a companion yet, and was undergeared. OP did state they'd only been playing since yesterday. :)

Yeah, back in the day, 2.X, when I was an undergeared noob(1) with badly-chosen abilities, Heroic areas were, indeed, scary places that I avoided until later.

(1) This was before they introduced Disciplines, and before I got the Heroic Moment buffs for most of the classes, *and* when I played as Preferred. I spent the entirety of my class story on Voss below the recommended level of the missions. The boss guarding the spoilerish object that a Trooper must find was the *only* time I've called in guild chat for actual assistance rather than "how do I do this?".

Excellent. Vaiken Spacedock (Imp Fleet) is the same except rotated 180 degrees. The QT-to-Fleet spawn point is still on the left next to the Cargo Hold Access (left *after* you rotate it).

The QT-to-Fleet spawn point is not changed for the Imperial characters. This means that a level 70 Pub can spawn on fleet, run down and turn into the "Combat Training" area which is the hub for everything post-70.

An Imperial character, on the other hand, has to cut through the fleet cantina (not a patch on 10 Forward, I can tell you) and go to the other side to get to the "Combat Training" area.

The QT-to-Fleet spawn point is not changed for the Imperial characters. This means that a level 70 Pub can spawn on fleet, run down and turn into the "Combat Training" area which is the hub for everything post-70.

An Imperial character, on the other hand, has to cut through the fleet cantina (not a patch on 10 Forward, I can tell you) and go to the other side to get to the "Combat Training" area.

yes, that's what I meant, that it's on the left on both factions.

That map was posted in 2012. Many things have changed since then.

I know it's from 2012, however just because a few vendors are gone doesn't change the location of the elevators which is more the reason i posted the pic

I know it's from 2012, however just because a few vendors are gone doesn't change the location of the elevators which is more the reason i posted the pic

I didn't say that everything had changed. I merely pointed out that it no longer is as versatile as it used to be. For the one purpose of finding your way to Ord Mantell, it still works, but so would many less detailed maps.