I thought you guys fixed this!

SteveTheCynic

But apparently you didn't...

Capes and speeders, revisited...

It's the Sanctified Caretaker armour, and it's the *actual* gear, not an Outfit Designer slot.

The speeder is a Covert Pathfinder. A Meirm Caiman does the same thing, but a bunch of others don't...

I'm disappointed.

I'm not *surprised*, but I *am* disappointed.

EDIT: And yes, that *is* the name of my character.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

There are *some* speeders where the cape doesn't clip... instead, it folds into cardboard positioned awkwardly behind the character's legs, fanned out to the side. It looks like you're dragging a sandwich board behind you. :p

But on others - the varactyl mounts, the speeder you get as a reward for bonus missions on Ziost - the cape still clips noticeably.

Yeah... thought they fixed that?? I'm a bit confused.

There are *some* speeders where the cape doesn't clip... instead, it folds into cardboard positioned awkwardly behind the character's legs, fanned out to the side. It looks like you're dragging a sandwich board behind you. :p

But on others - the varactyl mounts, the speeder you get as a reward for bonus missions on Ziost - the cape still clips noticeably.

Yeah... thought they fixed that?? I'm a bit confused.

First OP I like your characters name.

Second I hate the folded sandwich board look of my capes when mounted. Capes lift in the air when taking elevators down, why can't they fly behind us when mounted?

For starters that's a back skirt not a cape (cape requires you to wear it around your neck like several armors/clothes in game). If it's spouse to be like that then stick to the actual original post instead of "I thought you guys fixed this" thread as that confusing. If it's a recent bug due to patch just report it not complain about how everything is just undone.