How would you RP usage of relics?

BenduKundalini

I would welcome a dice game as opposed to filling my cargo hold. I paid tons of credits and im not just trashing them for pennies. But yes something needs to be done with relics and implants being completley useless when u get the next best one. Im not the one adding new tiers and gear. Im just stuck with leftover junk that even alts cant use. Infact you have to pay more to get your augment back too! Hint hint. BOUND TO LEGACY. Seems pretty obvious to me

I mean what ? Characters have some sort of dice in their pocket? They pull them out in a pinch and the dice start to glow? What ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The short answer is yes that is exactly what happens. Or maybe it is an ornament on a sleeve or around your neck on a rope or chain that you touch to activate.

I guess you've never played table top D&D where you have items and equipment that you use in combat other than armor and weapons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.