Harbinger GTN Item-Dupe Exploiter/Gold Seller

PetFish

This P.O.S. has 4 pages of Czerka Crate-O-Matics listed at 1,000,000,000 credits each. They are clearly up to something.

So what can/did I do?

1) Made a clear ticket. I receive the same old canned email saying they'll look into it but can't tell me what happens. Ticket gets closed 2 days later. P.O.S. is still on GTN with these.

2) Wait two days for items listed to expire, just in case they really *did* do something about it and were just letting the timer run out.

3) Made another clear ticket. Still waiting for them to "respond" by sending me another canned email.

I don't get it. Clear-cut cases of abuse like this aren't taken care of. Why do honest and legit players even bother *trying* to help them out if they just don't care? Why are these losers allowed to have free reign? Many of us report things like this and bots and NOTHING HAPPENS. I don't buy the whole "we're tracking the people behind the scenes" and blah blah blah. Legit players need to see some ACTUAL RESULTS or what's the point?

Musco keeps telling us to report things but if nothing happens then why should we bother?

Edited by PetFish

I saw where your thread stating the same thing is gone from the general forums where I responded to you and others did as well.

I reported the guy in game and got the usual canned response that they would look into it but couldn't let me know of the outcome. 2 days later the stuff is still there. Must have relisted it all and nothing has been done yet.